Thursday, January 27, 2011

Arghgrhrhhhh So hard to keep this train a moving

We are finally going to get internetz this week so I can have an updated blog. Woohoo.

No internetz= grrrrrr

Anywho, I've had surgery to remove the kidney stones and stent from my body. Can I hear a HALLELUJAH?! Seven months they've taken residence in my urinary system, but the eviction has taken place! Unfortunately, this means four weeks of recovery and no picking up objects that weigh over ten pounds. Mack weighs well over ten pounds. Again, I am saddened.

I think I'm the only person that does not have a Twitter or a Tumblr. I like Tumblr because you basically post crap you think is cool. Short image posts that make people smile.

Twitter however I do not understand. My fifteen year old sister described it to me as a website of just Facebook statuses. Which is cool, but Facebook has status updates. Why do I need a Twitter and a Facebook? Do I double post one status or is one status only for Facebook and the other, Twitter?

Finally, I've decided to chop all my hair off in hopes that my son can longer pull it out. As much as I love glamourous big hair, my son loves to yank on it more. Five-month-olds have a very firm grip and no remorse. I figure by the time my hair grows long again Mackenzie will no longer play tug of war with my tresses.



Hello new hair, how I'll miss my ponytails.

No comments:

Post a Comment