Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Out and about


Cora's is really, really, ridiculously tasty. Nom nom nom to the extreme.

Today I had breakfast with my mother at Cora's. As I said before, nom heaven. It took forever to get the food, but the food itself was irreproachable. I'm going back on Monday because I may or may not be addicted.

My boys and I went to the Wal-Mart. For some reason that is always an adventure for me. It's so big. So many things to appreciate for their great value. I found my new bedset I will be purchasing when I buy our new bedframe this weekend.

In other news, I have found my new hobby. I've always enjoyed taking photos, but I've never thought of taking that interest any further. Then I found an ad online for a 1978 35mm SLR camera.

I love SLR cameras. They take fantastic, crisp shots and always look professional. However a low end digital SLR camera costs a minimum of $300. As much as I enjoy the SLR, I'm not starting a hobby that costs more than my groceries for a month. Not at the moment at least.

Anyway, I'm going to start taking lots of awesome 35mm photography. There's a nice trail by our house to take pictures in the spring. Montebello park is around the corner too. So that's something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment