Monday, January 25, 2010

Awesome

I've decided to go home tonight, after JJ gets off work. I miss Milo a lot and I should really help Justin pack. We're leaving in a week.

Going home is going to be so much fun. My roomies are going to be so happy to see me. We're going to have a great time together and everything will be rainbows and kittens.

Ha ha ha. It isn't going to be rainbows and kittens (with the exception of Milo), however drama doesn't shake me. Things have changed and I'm glad for it.

JJ is no longer cleaning the kitchen except for his own dishes. He will not vacuum except for his room only. I'm really proud of him.

Don't even get me started on the dog. You know how I feel and what I've done and I'm not doing it anymore.

The last week I live there is going to be awesome. This is what happens when you don't give a fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment